There are three ways you can order a cake.
1) Visit Us: If you wish to have your own custom designed cake, especially ones with more detail such as “wedding cakes” – we recommend calling us and schedule a cake consultation.
2) Call Us: We appreciate that many people are far from our head office in Leicester. You can go through your cake details via phone along with sending us images/your ideas through WhatsApp, iMessage and Text too
3) If you’re looking to buy a cake online, you can browse through our store and we’ll ship the item directly to you (UK Mainland Only)
We have a wide range of ways you can book your cake consultation appointment. You can phone us directly on 0800 978 8370, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on our “Schedule a Consultation” page
Let us know a date and time that suits you and if we’ll check our availability.
We’ll send through a confirmation that your appointment has been booked.
Yes! If you have arranged a cake consultation and visit us, we’ll give you the option of us being able to deliver to your venue location, and setup (optional). Almost all our wedding cake orders are usually both setup+delivery.
If you are having a “Birthday Cake”, “Novelty Cake” or “Corporate Cake” you can usually pick them up from us, or we can deliver.
If you have ordered your cake online, it will be delivered by a third party courier service, DPD or UKMail. You can also opt-in to receive text/delivery alerts when your cake is out for delivery – Please ensure you leave a mobile number for text alerts!
Our experienced cake consultant will guide you through the process right through from design to flavours. You can choose from a range of flavours from vanilla, to chocolate, to red velvet, the choice is yours.
The design work of your cake can be as simple or advanced. Please bring in any photo clippings or even material samples if you wish for us to match up colours and design work!
At the end of your consultation, we’ll give you a quote in which if you accept, we’ll generate an invoice and complete your cake order.
Consultations generally last between one-two hours depending on the complexity of the cake, design and to discuss idea’s.
If you order a cake online, we will process your order within 2-3 working days. As soon as it’s ready, it will be shipped via DPD/UKMail on a next day service.
We therefore recommend you book your cake at least 4 or more working days in advance.
The best way to send us a photo is via:
1) Our upload tool when choosing a personalised product.
2) You can upload and e-mail it to email@example.com – Please ensure you write your order number in the subject/message so we can trace it back to you. Please send the HIGHEST resolution possible (to ensure the best quality)
3) Not Recommended: As a last resort you can text us your photo with your order number to 07938 380555 – The photo will only be as good as the one you send
Your order will begin processing as soon as we have the required information.
NOTE: Please send your photos as soon as possible ; This can delay your order